Thursday, May 12, 2016

Weekly Blog

Monday:Today I was tired like I usually am, but today I was even more tired than last Monday.We started the class off with a fill in the blank science starter that was about the renewable and nonrenewable resources. After that, Mr.Spike, a Science Olympiad coach who teaches astronomy, gave us a crash course about Mercury. He brought and telescope because today is a very special day. Mercury is in between Earth and the sun and we could see it. Today was pretty interesting because we got to see Mercury through a "high-tech" telescope. 

Tuesday:No blog today because we didn't have class. 


Wednesday:Today we started class with a daily science starter. It was all the way back to unit 1. The question was about labeling tables. Then we started the a new review sheet. It was about drawing or using Oreos to demonstrate moon phases. This was pretty fun because my partner and I decided that we would just draw it and have the Oreos by itself. Fortunalty, my partner doesn't like Oreos so I got 8 to myself! This was good. I got all the questions right on the review sheet so I feel pretty good about the quiz. For the rest of class I blogged and Mrs.G asked us review questions. Today was a good day. 


Thursday:Today we took the quiz. We didn't have a science starter because Mrs.G wanted to give us ample time to finish the quiz. I think I might've screwed up and some questions and I forgot about one thing. So I am not really sure how I did, but I hope that it isn't a bad grade. That was all that we did today. 

Friday: No blog today. 


Improvements:I could improve on my studying skills and paying attention to the notes. This is all that I think that I should improve on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment