Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Final Blog

This blog will be a little diffrent becasue it is the last blog of the year in 7th grade. I will be continuing it next year in 8th grade. Before I really get into this, I would like to thank my parents and the school. This year had really been a good year, and it has really helped me put a jumpstart to my future. We took a highschool math 1 EOC and I passed so I will have credit for that in   highschool. Also I will get credit for Earth and Environmental because it is a highschool course too. I got and A on that final so I have credit for that. Also just overall the school and environment has helped and supported me incredibly. I have one more year at this amazing school and then I will be off to highschool. I would also like to give a giant thanks and shoutout to Mrs.Giacomelli. She has been more than just a techer to me and has helped me through a lot, she is very supportive and I truly love her. Unfortunalty, next year will be our last year together and I will be sad that I will not be able to see her very often. She is also an amazing teacher, her classes are never boring and she somehow makes everything fun. I probably could write a novel about her and talk about how amazing she is. Anyways, the final was not extremely hard and I got a 97 on it. I am happy with that and I screwed up on 3 questions that I knew but I didn't know it at the testing time. The final was 100 mulitlpe choice questions and the questions were not very hard. This year we did many labs, but I really like 2, they are the earthquake jello lab and the cookie bake-off lab. The eathquake jello lab very fun to watch and it was a good demonstration of what earthquakes do. The cookie bake-off lab was very interactive and I learned more about independent and dependent variables. This lab was the most fun. This year I have leanrned so much, including Science Olympiad. I have learned and taken in a lot this year. I still will try to remember all of the things I learned later in my life. I cannot possible put everthing that I learned in words. My thoughts on science changed this year by making me even more interested in it. I love learning science and honestly, it is my favortie subject. I think that each year my interest and love in learning science grows. Next year I am looking forward to learnig biology. I heard that we will be disecting things and I like to be interactive with the things that I learn. I could improve on being a little more organized. I think that if everyhting goes smoothly, then I will be fine. My goals for next year is to be more have better grades. This year I had decent grades but I could still do better. Some advice that I would give to future students who take E and E are that to make sure that you pay attention. The content will not be complicated if you really understand it. I recommend that you always ask questions. The teachers are always there for you, espcially Mrs.G. This year was my best year at WAAS I think. I really enjoy coming to Mrs.G's class and the others. I will continue my blog next year!






1 comment:

  1. I have so enjoyed this year! The feeling could not be more mutual. So proud of you and looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete