Friday, May 6, 2016

Weekly blog

Monday: Today I was so tired. I did not get a good sleep last night and stayed up late. Anyways, today we started with a little joke and then we did a science starter. The science starter was about fossil fuels and it was pretty easy. After that we took some notes on our new unit, unit 10. It is all about space! We took notes on 3 slides. We are going to be quizzed only on section 1. Then we have the finals! I can't believe that there are only about 3 weeks left. After we took notes, then we started a planet activity. We filled out a little table that had general information about the planets. Today was a regular boring Monday.

Tuesday:Fortunalty today I was a little more awake. We started the class with the usual science starter but instead of answering a question, we did a Kahoot. This had 20 questions and it was about general space information. This was pretty fun. After that we finished section 1 of notes and we got one slide of section 2 done. These notes were a little boring. Then we got into our groups and started our Space lab. We got most of the information down on the paper. Then it was time to go. Today's class wasn't bad. 

Wednesday:We started science class off the Kahoot. We did a different set, it was fun. I like doing Kahoots for science starters. After that we took notes on 3 new slides of section 2. It was about principles and rules. I think that this was little boring. After that we got into our groups for the lab. My group, James A, Ben, and I finished everything except for a questions on the lab sheet.This was pretty fun and all I have to do is finish the questions and some multiple choice questions. I liked this lab, it was interesting. That was really all we did today.  

Thursday:Today wasn't a bad day. We started with an unrelated science starter. We did a kahoot about Star Wars. It was pretty fun. After that we took notes and they were more about the items in space. Today's notes were actually pretty interesting and I wasn't that bored. After we did that I finished the Space lab, all that I had left to do were some questions. I feel pretty good about this lab and I liked this lab, I like making the model and when we placed the balls on the paper. I had 30 minutes left in class left so I just blogged and did some homework. Science class today was ok. 

Friday:Mrs.G wasn't here so no blogging for today.

Improvents:I could improve on my sleep. I find myself pretty tired and I think that if I get a better sleep then I can focus better. That is all that I think that I can do better at in science class. 






No comments:

Post a Comment