Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekly blog

Monday: Today we didn't do a lot except for watch videos of Science Olympiad  and the SO team got there picture taken on front o our banner. We won first place in the region! That was a great achievement knowing that our team is only 18 including me, and the other people had 100 people competing. I had so much fun doing it, but we have the states competition next month. So I am looking forward to competing in that! That was all we really did today. 

Tuesday: Today I was really tired in class, but I tried to hang in there. Also, our seat arrangement in the class has changed. Anyways, we started off with our daily science starter and then we went straight into doing our study guid and then we did our lab. The science started was pretty easy when we got the equation in it, the new equation is work equals force times distance. This equation is really easy to remember. After that we started our study guide, since we have eighteen people in our class, we did eighteen questions. For me, the study guide was really easy. After that we finished the data table part of our lab. Since Chad wasn't here we just finished it without him. That was all we did today.

Wednesday: Today I was wide awake and ready for class! Today we finished our lab and we got a new one. We started off with a really easy science starter, the science starter was really easy for us once we got the equation. Our new equation is power equals work over the time it took to do it. After putting that in our equation sheet, we went straight into finishing our unit 2 notes. The last two slides were about work and power. We learned the equation for power and we learned more about work. Then we did 10 questions on the study guide. The test is next Tuesday. I am sure I am going to ace the test because I feel like i got the concepts and I understand the content.  The study guide quests were really easy for me. After that we finished the centripetal force lab. I finished the rest of the questions and I checked it over and turned it in. Then we got a new lab called work and power lab. We only had to answer the first page and question one on the back page. That was all we did today.  

Thursday: Today was a fun day, we started a new lab. So we started off the day with our daily science starter and then we went straight into our lab.  The science starter was about power and work, since we have a test next Tuesday we were reviewing. Again, I feel really ready for it.   This is a picture of the power and work lab that we did today.  We recorded that data for the arm strength today and at home, I am recording that leg strength. So far this is a really fun lab.  That was all we did today.    


Friday: Today was a good day, we finished our work and power lab. Before that we did our daily science starter. It was really easy for me, and it was a about work. After that we did some review questions about the unit 2. Then went straight into the lab. We checked over our data and we completed the data table. After that we did the questions on the lab. These questions were a little hard but I still answered them good. Today was a good day since it is Friday!





                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment