Thursday, March 19, 2015

Weekly blog

Monday: Today was an awesome day in science class. We played a review game and I feel like I am going to ace the test tomorrow.  I feel really ready because I have been studying all weekend. So we started with our daily science starter which was about the five equations that we need know and also the units. After that we talked about the test a little bit and that we should do really good because it is the last test of the quarter.  After that we started playing grudge ball. My team was Chad, Ben, Lauren, and Sebastian.  I got my questions right, and all the other teams decided to dominate Will's team.  So after playing for a while the three teams left were tied. That was all we did today.

Tuesday: Today was the big day! The day that really counted. And fortunately I feel really ready. First we started off with the daily science starter which was about the centripetal acceleration and the equations. Then we started the test. The test had 39 questions or so. It was a little hard in the beginning of the plug and chug questions. But I still think I got through it pretty well. We spent about the whole class time doing it. I feel like I did a good job on it. That was all we did today.

Wednesday: Today was a great day! We got back our tests and I got a 94! I am so happy. So we started off by reviewing the test and then we did our daly since starter.  The science starter was about an intro to unit 3. After that we took some notes about unit 3 section one. It was about kinetic energy. We also learned 3 more new equations about how to calculate kinetic energy. After that Mrs.G gave us time to do our 8 new vocab words, tweet, and blog. That was all we did today.

Thursday: Today was a good day. I feel really tired but I am happy that we have no school tomorrow.  We got a new lab and got to test kinetic and potential energy energy.  First we started off with the science starter which was about potential and different types of energy. Then we went straight into starter off the new lab which id called mechanical energy lab. I am in a group with Sebastian, Lauren, and Keira. We didn't finish the data part but we did finish the part where we are supposed to fill in the potential energy. That was all we really did today.



Improvements:  I could improve on staying more attentive and pain attention to the notes when we are reviewing and learning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment