Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekly blog (Feb 2 to Feb 6)

Monday: Today was tiring day and a fun day at the same time. Today we got a new lab took some really short notes on the Newtons third law and worked on our lab. First we took notes on Newtons force and what affects it, like mass,and applied force. Our new lab is called Bowling for forces. It has to do with acceleration, force, velocity, distance, time, and mass. We got into groups after talking about it.I am in a group with Selden and Delaney. To be honest, they were mostly playing around but we still got it finished. After we finished the part were we fill out the mass and time, slow, and fast class was over so we had to finish it for homework. We did a basketball, volleyball, softball, soccer ball, golf ball, bowling ball, and we did an exercise ball for extra credit.  


Tuesday: Today we continued our lab, took more notes, and we did more questions on our lab. First we did our daily science starter then we took some notes. The science was pretty easy for me. I checked on Jupiter grades and we have a test next Tuesday so I already started studying. After doing that we took notes on some more of the physics chapter. After taking those notes we went over the and we compared answers from last nights homework on filling out the other things. My group had the same answers except one of them on the velocity part. Today was a good day.

Wednesday: Today we had a blast. We had a really cool demonstration, and we talked about physics a little more. After that we had Mr.Simon come in and we talked about the experiment. The demonstration was that a cinderblock would be placed on his chest then Mrs.G would break the cinderblock by smashing a hammer on the cinderblock. We said that Mr.Simon should flex and hold his breath. It was very amazing, Mr.Simon was fine and he did survive. I think that this was a really fun demonstration.

Thursday: Today we finished our lab and we turned it in, then we got our study guide and we worked on it. After having a really fun day yesterday we started to study in class. I only have 4 questions left on the lab because I did some of them during homework. I already finished them and turned it in. After that we got our study guide. I had already started studying but we got our study guide today. I finished the first column but there are 4 columns on it. Today was a chilling day.

Friday:Today we finished our study guide and that was all we did. Today seemed like a really short day today. I finished my study guide and I checked it. I only had a little bit to do because I worked on it last night. After doing that we had guided study for the rest of the day. 

Improvements: I could improve on remembering thinks like turning in my lab, I could also work harder and not get so distracted in class.


No comments:

Post a Comment