Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekly blog

Monday: On Monday we continued doing our labs. We finished our experiments on the lab. The next day we finished the questions. Today we also studied for our quiz on Thursday. The expirements were very cool even though we didn't get to do the dry ice expirement. Here are some really cool pictures from today. These pictures will be at the bottom of my blog.⤵These expirements were really fun and my group was Lauren Anna and Emma. Today I could improve on following directions and helping others follow directions.

Tuesday: On Tuesday we finished our lab and we did our conclusion question on our lab. Today we also went over colloids suspensions and alloys. We went over this because we have a quiz on Thursday. We also talked about what the quiz would be like on Thursday. Today we also finished our aprons. There is a picture of mine at the bottom of the blog too.⬇I could improve on coloring my apron neater and get the terms right on colloids suspensions and alloys.

Wednesday: On Wednesday we did a lot of practice on all the things on the quiz tomorrow. We reviewed physical and chemical properties. We studied a lot that night to. We also had a chance to finish our lab. I studied that night a lot to.  I think I may have over studied. I could improve on studying and not over studying.

Thursday: On Thursday we had the quiz. I did know all the vocab but I messed up on some of the multiple choice questions.  I need to study not last minute but the week before. So I don't over study. I hope I do well.

Friday: On Friday we went over our quiz. I didn't do as well as I wanted but Mrs. G had a talk with us after we went over the quiz. I forgot to write in full sentences!! I really need to work on that. I could improve on working on writing neater and not over studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment