Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday- Today we had a student from another school shadowing.  I forget her name but she seemed nice. We started off by doing a scientific notation scavenger hunt.  It seems fun but it is all about numbers.  I was helping the shadowing student while we were doing the hunt.  We did not finish the whole page but here is what it looks like: Some of it was a little hard but, I had to help the student who was shadowing. I wasn't so good at scientific notation but once we did more practice I understood it more better. 


Tuesday: Tuesday was a fun day. We played a review game called Grudge ball.  Mrs. G explained how to play and we divided into 3 groups. You start with 10 X's and the other teams can take away your X's. My team won and we were so happy. Here is a picture: That was a good way to review for the test.



Wednesday: On Wednesday we did our test. I thought the test was going to be easier than I thought it was but it was actually a little difficult.  I did not get a really good grade and next time I should study more thoroughly and maybe take better notes. That is how Wednesday went.

Thursday: On Thursday we went over our test and we talked about solids, liquids, gases, and plasma.  In my old school we already covered this, so it wasn't new.  I did learn some new concepts about plasma and gas. That day was fun.

Friday: Friday was a really fun day first Mrs. G had a demonstration.  Here is a picture:   Next we started our lab that was really fun. We did a bunch of cool experiments. That day was really fun. I could improve on studying and learning scientific notation. I cannot wait until Kanuga!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment