Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weekly blog

Monday:Today we started class with our daily science starter. Our science starter was drawing a diagram about ocean ridges and colliding oceanic crusts.After that we went straight into taking notes on the rest of our unit. We had our quiz last week and then we  have a test this coming Friday. We took our notes on general information about earthquakes. I think that I have a pretty good understanding of what we took notes on. After that we got a new lab and it is about building a formation that will be placed on jello and ''jiggled''. You can only make this out of 30 tooth picks and 30 marshmallows. I am with James Albert, today we finished making it, and we also did a couple of lab questions. We ended class with doing that. 

Tuesday:Today we started class off with our daily science starter, it was two questions that were a review for our test on Friday. After that we took our last set of notes before our quiz. We studied volcanoes, this was pretty interesting. I feel like I need to review a little bit on our day off tomorrow but I have the general idea of it all. I feel like I am ready. After that we tested our structures on the jelly. My groups' just rolled around, I definently wouldn't want to be in it id there actually was a real earthquake.  After that we just worked on some lab questions, I am almost finished with all of them. That was all we did today. 


Wednesday:    Veteran's day, No school!!

Thursday: Today we started with our usual science starter which was basically a review for the test that we have tomorrow. After that we played a review game. It was pretty interesting and fun. This really helped me with understanding the content that we will be tested on. We did that until class ended. Today wasn't to bad.

Friday: Today was the big day! We had that test, the test was not bad, but there were a couple of hard questions. That was all we did. 

Improvements: I could improve on my study habits and working on my organizational skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment