Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekly blog

Monday: Today we in the beginning of class, we did our science stater and then we worked on our lab. We also had demonstrations that started a lab. So after we did our science starter and it was pretty easy.After that we took some notes on another section in unit 3. Mrs.G told us that we have a test coming up on Friday and that she wanted everyone to do a good job on it. When we finished talking about that only a couple of groups have gone to collect data on their plants. So it wasn't the best day for that.After that we did a demonstration with blowing co2 into water with an indicator in it.


Tuesday: Today we started with our daily science starter about a diagram. I got the question right. Today I am really tired and I feel like I need to go to sleep.  Anyways, to help us on the vocabulary for science class Mrs. G sent us an email with a link. When we clicked on the link, it opened up a website with a bunch questions about definitions. I had to insert the correct word, and I think that I got the question correct. We spent some time in class working on this, then after that we started a lab. We had to put plants in water and indicator and we had to see the color difference. 


Wednesday:  Today we continued our lab. We started class off with our usual science starter, then we took some notes. We did a couple pages of notes, then we went over some questions, After that we worked on our lab. We did the rest of the data table today for the carbon cycle lab that we started yesterday. I finished all of the questions. I think that I did pretty good job on the lab. I was able to answer the questions. After that we did our other lab. Then we collected data on our lab.

Thursday:Today we started with our science starter, and then we turned in our lab. I feel good about my lab, I think that I will get a good grade. After that we reviewed for our test tomorrow. After reviewing we went out to take data on our lab. That was all we did today.

Friday: Today was the big day! We took our test, I felt pretty good, I think that I got a couple questions wrong. After that we went out to take data. Today wasn't a bad day.

Improvements: I could improve on my organization skills because my locker is not clean and organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment