Friday, May 15, 2015

Weekly blog

Monday: Today was a good day, we took our quiz and we worked a little bit on our study guide. I think that playing Kahoot was really fun.  The science olympiad and the math counts people had to take the quiz today. I think that that quiz was a little hard but there was one question were it got a little confusing. I hope that I get a good grade!


Tuesday:Today I was really tired and it was sort of a really slow day. We took notes and Mrs.G showed a us a demonstration. We took our last set of notes. Then Mrs.G showed a cool demonstration about reflection and refraction. That was all we did today.


Wednesday: Today we took the wave test. The whole sequence was the same except that we are not going to be graded on it. Mrs.G was kind enough to do this because we have finals next week and we haven't had enough time to do it. I think that this was a very good review and that was all we did today.

Thursday: Today we had a hardcore review. We did 16 Kahoot questions and Mrs.G had the board covered with EVERYTHING. Today was a good day to review, we did a lot and I feel like it really helped me. I am really tired but I am going to get plenty of sleep over the weekend.

Friday: Today all we did was review and we finished our blog, Mrs.G wasn't here but Mrs.Trainer was so she asked us questions and it was good. That was all we really did.

Improvements: I can improve on remembering the terms and my study habits.



No comments:

Post a Comment