Friday, November 14, 2014

Monday- Wasn't here, in another state!

Tuesday- There wasn't any school, Veterans Day!

Wednesday: Today I finally end my short break from being out of the country! Today we basically went over our study guide that we did, and we went over the whole unit using a little periodic table. So when we went over the study guide and I knew it all, because while I was on the plane I went over the whole Unit like 6 times, so I felt I knew it well. Then Mrs.G gave us a periodic table which excluded the noble gases and the lanthanides and actinides. Then we  had clues to give us hints were we were supposed to  put them in.

Thursday:  Today we took the test. It was a little shorter than I thought it would be, but I got a good grade on it. I got a 95 on it!! I am really happy, and I studied really well. That is all we did today.


Friday:  Today we went over our test and we also did another part of our lab. Since we did a good job on our tests we got donuts and Milk while having lunch. Then we did the other part of our lab. The only thing that reacted with copper was suffer. So that was interesting.

Improvements: I could prove on my organization and my handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment